John Paul Jones Lodge #271 F&AM
3025 96th St. NW, Gig Harbor, Washingon
Welcome to the home page of John Paul Lodge #271.
The lodge is located just across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in the charming town of Gig Harbor, Washington.
- The Masons are the world’s largest and oldest men’s fraternity and our traditions are more than three centuries in the making.
- Our Lodge operates under the guiding Masonic principle of "Making good men better".
- Masonry is a moral and progressive science and is founded upon the virtues of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.
- These are the traditions that our founding fathers held dear and that good men still value today.
- Masons come from all walks of life and meet as equals to improve themselves and their communities.
- Masons share a tradition of excellence which emphasizes personal integrity, commitment to family, and service to their country and community.
By becoming a member, you will walk in the footsteps of great men, perhaps like your father, grandfather, mentor, or George Washington, our nation’s father.
If you are not currently a Mason and would like to know more, click on the button at the top left hand side of the page labeled "About Masonry" or if you would like to talk directly to a Mason you are invited to join us on any Sunday during our community breakfast. The brethren would be happy to answer any question you may have.
- We open the doors at 7:30 AM and serve until 10:00 AM.
If you have already decided to join the fraternity, you can simply click the word “petition”. This will open a PDF file that you can print on legal size paper and bring to the lodge. Again, the best time to bring us your petition is during our Sunday community breakfast described above.
For those who are already Masons, our Stated Communication is at 7:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month and all Masons are welcome.
- We are dark in the months of July and August.
It is our sincere desire that you will consider joining John Paul Jones Lodge and share the fraternal fellowship that abounds here. Membership in a Masonic Lodge is an honor that says a great deal about the character and personal integrity of a man.
MORE... information? Visit the MW Grand Lodge of Washington "resources & links" or; "2B1-ASK1"